At ESGgo, we put our people first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on zero to one products that will change the ESG market.
Product Management Job Description For ESGgo
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience as PM/TPM.
• 4 years of product management experience with technical products preferably in a B2B enterprise software / data company • Experience managing elements of the product development lifecycle such as:
• Leading product from zero to one
• Go-to-market strategy
• Driving requirements
• Experience working with cross-functional teams: Engineering, User Experience, User Interface, Program Management, etc.
• Experience in product with enterprise/large-scale systems, executive dashboards.• Experience in machine learning and artificial intelligence, specifically for recommendation engines.
• Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
• Launch and develop new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
• Understand the ESG ecosystem, markets, competition, business processes, and user requirements in depth.
• Manage a set of products and have responsibility for conceptualizing, setting overall product strategy, and execution.
• Work collaboratively with Engineering, Design, User Experience, Marketing, and other cross-functional teams on cutting-edge technologies.
• Manage innovation in business models, new product segments, or technologies and have an influence on product area level strategy
About the job
• At ESGgo, we put our people first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on zero to one product.
• You will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds.
• You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at high speed.
• We bring innovative, world-changing products to the ESG market. Your ability to ‘get things done’ with others is the critical success factor.
• Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to ESG information.
• We’re responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
to apply, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.