Product Management Job Description For ESGgo
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience as PM/TPM.
• 4 years of product management experience with technical products preferably in a B2B enterprise software / data company • Experience managing elements of the product development lifecycle such as:
• Leading product from zero to one
• Go-to-market strategy
• Driving requirements
• Experience working with cross-functional teams: Engineering, User Experience, User Interface, Program Management, etc.
• Experience in product with enterprise/large-scale systems, executive dashboards.• Experience in machine learning and artificial intelligence, specifically for recommendation engines.
• Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
• Launch and develop new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
• Understand the ESG ecosystem, markets, competition, business processes, and user requirements in depth.
• Manage a set of products and have responsibility for conceptualizing, setting overall product strategy, and execution.
• Work collaboratively with Engineering, Design, User Experience, Marketing, and other cross-functional teams on cutting-edge technologies.
• Manage innovation in business models, new product segments, or technologies and have an influence on product area level strategy
About the job
• At ESGgo, we put our people first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on zero to one product.
• You will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds.
• You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at high speed.
• We bring innovative, world-changing products to the ESG market. Your ability to ‘get things done’ with others is the critical success factor.
• Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to ESG information.
• We’re responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.