There is an increasing interest in how companies are managing their environmental, social, and governance (ESG). Since it’s a new topic, many companies struggle to cooperate with the changing demand around the ESG arena.
This is why we are building a new platform that will help companies leverage ESG and not struggle with it. Instead of manual data entry into spreadsheets or using emails over long threads, our platform automates data collection and reporting across all the company departments. It will also have the ability to create reports, dashboards, and benchmark information that will help you identify gaps. On top of it, we will have an AI layer that will provide recommendations for setting goals and improving ESG standing against any reporting framework (e.g. GRI).
If you are passionate about zero to one effort and like to work on important and hard challenges – You should join us. We are hiring engineers/hackers/developers who like to build zero to one products. If you know of a friend that you respect and they fit the description below, please contact us at email@example.com.
FullStack Developer Job Description For ESGgo
- Experience with AWS and cloud native applications.
- Experience with the latest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Familiarity with CI/CD, terraform and GitHub Actions.
- Understanding of the principles of accessibility and can build products that are accessible to users with disabilities.
- Excellent sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Ability to write in English fluently.
About the job
ESGgo’s software engineers develop the next-generation ESG tools and technologies. Our products need to handle information at scale, and with high data complexity.
We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, artificial intelligence, UI design and data manipulation.
As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to ESGgo’s needs with opportunities to grow with our fast-paced business. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
As a Front End Software Engineer at ESGgo, you will specialize in building responsive and elegant web applications.
At ESGgo, engineers are focusing on revolutionizing the ESG arena by building high quality products that make our customers better.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Be responsible for server-side and client-side feature work.
- Identify and establish patterns and best practices for building excellent web experiences.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Bay Area, CA